Tuesday, May 25, 2010

52 weeks

A month or so ago I took a class with Laura Summer based on her book 52 weeks , painting and drawing through the course of the year. Every drawing or painting corresponds to verses in the book by Rudolph Steiner Calendar of the soul. These are a few of mine.


a bit out of order this is May 5-11
to the left and May 19-25 to the above.

this is the mirror image of the "important" branches of the tree I drew below. this verse says "myself finds myself " this has been one of my favorite ones. the tree and this are may 12-18









april 28-may 4th I don't like this one , I tried to do it twice and and each time it looked tropical unlike the one in the book.





april 21-27





1 comment:

Free Columbia said...

Wow , Andrea! This is great. I will forward it to others who are using the book. Thanks, Laura